Friday, September 27, 2013

Wow... I Finally Made a Decision

It has been a goal of mine to take the adventure of "going back to school."  I was going to do it a couple years ago but it didn't work out.  Things kept coming up and it just didn't feel right

But finally karma and the universe have aligned...  and I feel like I am finally ready.  God has given us so many blessings and now I must be thankful for one more. 


I am not sure where this road is going to lead my family and I.  School is something that I have done with kids, so I know how that goes.  This time is going to be different... I do not have an infant and a four-year-old to take care of... I can cut back from work and not feel too guilty... and I won't have to commute two hours everyday. 

This is going to be a big change for us, a good change.  A change and a chance that I am willing to take. 

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! You will do so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of you!! wish i could take that road along side you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you too! I know this has been something you've wanted for awhile. And I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete