Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dude Where's My Car?

Heads up--- This post is me being completely dumb---

Yesterday I had to get celery at the grocery store.  You have to understand that this is a big deal for me because I planted celery and it did not turn out which is very frustrating!

Anyways, as I was leaving the grocery store I was completely in my own little world.  Not noticing my surroundings or the weather or anything.  La La Land.  I could have been talking to myself.... I don't know.

I headed towards the area of the parking lot where I thought I had parked my car, pulled the keys out of my purse and pressed the button to unlock 'my car.' Usually my car beeps when the doors unlock, but I was in La La Land so I wouldn't have noticed that it did not beep.

This is where it gets totally stupid...

I placed my bag o' groceries into the passenger seat and walked around to the drivers seat and got into... ummm...  a truck??? 

A totally random TRUCK

I was sitting in the drivers seat of a strange (although nice) truck???

My consciousness totally slammed back down to earth as I ran red faced back around to the passengers seat and grabbed my grocery bag and stood frozen in the middle of the parking lot.

Where in the #$@% is my car?  Ummm...

On the other side of the truck.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT??!!! That is totally NOT you! I admit, you are in la la land when you drive, you never see me wave...but to get into a truck when you never drive one? How hilarious!!! I would have died to watch this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take after your mother. Been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing out loud!!!!!

    I thought I was bad for trying to unlock a white Tahoe in the willies parking lot and yelling at it for not working. But actually getting in another truck!!??? That's just hilarious!!

    Maybe Willies is built over some sort of mind numbing vortex.

    ReplyDelete