Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Difference in Brothers

The past couple of years I have chosen to take the boys school pictures on my own.  Although the traditional school pictures are... ummm.... nice.... they are also costly. 

Taking school pictures of Noah is a breeze.  He sits where I want him to.  He adds his own unique flare and ideas.  I love it!




Pictures of Abram on the other hand are never easy...  He has so much energy and such a strong will.  The evening that I was trying to take photos, little brother and his dad were "working" together so sitting still for mom was the last thing on his mind.

"You get one picture mom and that's it!"

"If you sit still for a second so I can get a decent head shot we would be done," says mom.

"I was done along time ago," says Abram.



 
"Are we done yet????"
 
"How about now????"



"How about now????"

Alright big guy, we are done!
 

2 comments:

  1. those pics are wonderful!!! Noah looks way too old and abram is HILARIOUS!!! such a goof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. I love Noah's hair like that.

    that first pic of Abram cracks me up! I can here his voice and see the mischief in his eyes!

    "I was done a long time ago." So funny!!!!!!!

    And I really like that last shot of him.

    ReplyDelete