Monday, October 1, 2012

And They Ran

"Run Forest Run!" was a mantra I chanted in my sleep.  Why was I chanting this?  Because I worked nights and was sleeping while my boys ran a race.

A big race.

Since I was unable to attend, gramma stood in as the picture taker/ cheer section.

Big brother leaving people in the dust!  Ca-chow!
Big brother got third place out of 30 or 40 kids (& my niece got second--- but we don't bring that up.)

My big brother got first in his age division.

We won't point out what age division he won:)
And, Abram finished in the middle of the same race that Noah and Annika ran.  I wish I could've been there to see him run.  Aaron ran along side of him and they ran the entire race.  Amazing!  Especially considering less than four years ago, he could only walk with a walker and AFO's.  And now he is running a race!

They all did awesome!  I wish I could have seen it.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have been there, too! What a great thing for all of them to do together.

    And it was only 4 years ago that Abram was using a walker? Wow. Look how far he has come. Good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Maybe you can run with them next time? ...or at least watch. :)

    ReplyDelete