Saturday, July 21, 2012

Running Man

Nothing's going to stop him.  Residual affects of a broken back... a muscle disorder... nope... nothing.

He could have given up.  He could have said, "The pain is too much... I can't do it."  He could have settled himself on the couch and not tried.  But he didn't.

Everyday, without complaint, he runs and bikes and lifts weights.  Everyday he tries to be a better man.



Now he has a couple of 5 k races under his belt.  And there is no stopping him.  I tried, with no avail, to get him to at least wait the recommended two years until his back is fully fused.  But, now I just wait at the finish line and take photos. 

Thank you Aaron for never giving up.  We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. No words to describe how proud I am of him. I wish there were more people in this world with that much motivation!!! This picture brings a big smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is incredible how much he has accomplished since his accident. His drive and willingness to push himself are very admirable and impressive!

    I love the last line "THank you Aaron for never giving up." He's blessed to have you and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete