Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Couple of Surprises

I've had a few surprises lately...
Yes, that is a deer skull.  It is hanging above the chalk board in our dining room.  I awoke last weekend, came downstairs, and stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of this thing.  But, I was assured by a friend that it is currently in style.  A deer skull!

The other surprise was on a bag of frozen peaches.  We freeze peaches every year and this year Aaron helped me bag them.
This message says, "Amanda is HOT."
Aaron wrote little messages on the bags of peaches.  Not all of the messages are... appropriate... so it looks like Aaron and I will be the only ones allowed to take the peaches out of the freezer:)

I spent last weekend with three of my nieces in Mankato. It was so much fun!


We are to address this little lady as "Cinderella."


We played and danced and were kinda crazy the entire weekend.  We are always sad to leave, but we will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment